Thursday, October 13, 2011

We are Coming Home!

We were approved by the US Embassy this morning.  We have all the paperwork and forms completed and we will be coming home as planned. So thankful to God for answering our prayers and yours.

We received an email this morning from the US Embassy stating that they would process Olivia Ann's visa. but until we made the visit to the Embassy we thought it was best to wait to tell everyone until we actually had the visas and immigration documents in our hands. This morning the Embassy trip took about an hour, in and out like there had never been a problem at all. Praising God for another mountain He moved on our behalf and on the behalf of adoptions everywhere.

In our hearts we knew God had chosen these children for us but we also recognized that Satan was attacking because he was loosing the battle to keep children in orphanages away from families. Thanks to all of you so very much for fighting the battle with us and being there with us through the storm.

Greg and I both cried when we got in the car at the Embassy, it was finally over, all the tears of pain and fear washed away by tears of joy and praise to our Most Powerful Heavenly Father.

We are so happy that we will be able to introduce you to Olivia Ann and John Mark soon.  We can't wait to see many of you at the airport in Montgomery Friday night at 10:43. 


Bring me joy, bring me peace
Bring the chance to be free
Bring me anything that brings You glory
And I know there'll be days
When this life brings me pain
But if that's what it takes to praise You
Jesus, bring the rain
MercyMe, Bring the Rain

Ready to come home with all the needed papers!

9 comments:

  1. That's four mighty precious 'packages' on that couch! Praising God for the rain and the rain gear He provides while we DANCE in it! Doing a little Kind David dancing in the kitchen this morning!!! Love, TMessick

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME news! So excited for all of you and praising God for His grace and faithfulness. I'll continue praying for safe (and drama-free) flights home and for settling into life as a family of five.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow is all I can think to say!!!!! So thankful everything worked out and now just SUPER EXCITED about tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
    Live y'all!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for your family! You had me in tears talking about all the tears you shed!
    Samantha D

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! You don't know me...but I was forwarded your prayer request a couple of days ago from your church and sent your blog site this morning by my friend who attends Landmark. My husband and I are in the process of adopting from Russia through none other than Children of the World!! So I was quite excited to find your blog this morning. I have spent the last couple of hours reading through it all and have really enjoyed hearing everything about your journey!! Your children are precious and I look forward to continuing to follow you! I am sure I will have a bunch of questions as we progress in our journey...so stay tuned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so wonderful Rayla! We have been lifting you in prayer. So thankful for God's provision. Praying for a smooth flight home and transitioning into a family of FIVE!

    Love,
    Shea and Jonathan Grubbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. These two look so happy and ready to go home on "wings of love." May God continue to richly bless all of you!

    Love,
    Ron and Edna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying ya'll have a smooth trip back and praising God for working so mightily! Can't wait to see ya'll!

    ReplyDelete