Thursday, October 6, 2011

Waiting to Board the Plane in NYC for Moscow

Greg and I arrived in NYC without any problems. The Delta agents in Montgomery were very kind and even though one bag was over weight they let it through without fee. Our wonderful friend Lexie was our taxi driver today to the airport.  Tucker got in the car too and pretended he was going with us. I think the fact that we were home such a short time made him a little bit less excited about us leaving again.  I know he and Granny will stay busy and have a lot of fun.
Thanks to all of you for your prayers and well wishes over the last few days. A special thank you to David Johnson for teaching Accounting I today,  being able to leave the class in his capable hands made my school schedule much easier.
Greg and I really appreciate all the encouragement you have given us throughout the adoption process.  Please continue to pray for our trip and for all our children. 

4 comments:

  1. I'm smiling. I know you're smiling. Praying for lots and lots of travel mercies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for safe travels! their smiles are just beautiful! love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just learned about your journey...GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!! I am so moved and thrilled for you all. I know the road ahead will be tough but I pray it is filled with MANY blessings and lots of love! God will sustain you and give you EVERYTHING and EVERYONE you need to be HIS hands and feet...3 cheers for 2 less :)...much love to all 5 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great! God bless you both as you head to Moscow 3 and return 5.

    ReplyDelete